Good news! Change now offers automatically-synced, detailed end-of-session reports of your sales from every angle: by payment type, transaction number, discounts, and top sellers. These reports give you power in the form of data.
What Do These Reports Give You?
More Control: You can download, view, and save these reports on your computer as a backup in case your system crashes.
More Perspective: You can see the break down from many angles - by payment type, by transaction, by which sold the most, and so on - giving you any view of your business you want.
More Time: These reports save you time by cutting out the extra step of printing out reports and recording data manually to store or analyze.
More Knowledge: View, export, and/or analyze to your heart's content. With a better understanding of what happens at your restaurant, you can do more to improve your strengths and eliminate your weaknesses, growing stronger with every report.
This is a comprehensive list of orders. If a customer reports a wrong order, you can go into your report, find the transaction, and make it right.
Here, payment type and amount are listed for every transaction, even if multiple forms were used for one order - say, cash and credit together. If someone rings up a credit card wrong, you can make it right with this report.
Want to know which transactions sold at a discount, why and for how much? This report will tell you.
Tally which items sold best - and which sold least - with this instant report. If you want to tweak your menu, this report can help you identify dud items and promote top sellers.
For every transaction, see the breakdown of what customers ordered – by item name, quantity, price, department, and more.
How to access these reports
- Head on over to Change.io and log in to your Change Dashboard.
- Click "Reports" in the lefthand column.
- Click on the session you want to view. What will appear is a pared down sales report, useful for quick and accurate accounting.
- Now click EXPORT in the top right corner of your screen. All reports mentioned above will download to your computer in a single folder labeled with that session's date in the format YearMonthDaySession#. For example, the folder for May 10, 2013 will be named: 20130510000.
- Now you can peruse, sort, store, and compare to your heart's content.
The power is yours.