We know an efficient kitchen leads to happy customers and happy employees. So in the newest version of Change, we've made some big improvements to our kitchen printing options.
In previous versions of Change, the entire order would print every time you sent items to the kitchen.
Now In Version 1.3.2
In the latest version of Change, you can now send just the changes to the kitchen. We hope this lessens confusion and improves efficiency, especially for fine dining restaurants serving multiple courses.
We've even given you the ability to automatically send orders to the kitchen every time you suspend an order. You can add new items, tap Suspend, and the changes will print to the kitchen.
If you would still like to print the entire receipt each time, no worries, you can enable Full Kitchen Receipts in Settings.
Learn more about enabling or disabling these Kitchen Printing options on our Help Center.
Also New In This Version
- New payment label: Debit Card
- Better results when searching modifiers
- Improved tracking of voided items
- Crisper receipt printing, especially for kitchen tickets
- BUG FIX: Change will no longer jump to the payment screen while entering items